So Chromecast users are you enjoying your favorite content on your screen after Chromecast download. As chromecast is the most popular streaming devices and all might be aware of chromecast and for those who don’t know much about chromecast and are on the verge of buying a chromecast device but needs more information about the chromecast can visit the official website.
Chromecast is a streaming device which comes with in -built Google cast technology and Chromecast App Download enables you to cast your favorite content on a bigger screen and new customers can head towards Www ChromeCast setup to know the facile steps for setting chromecast.
However, sometimes you may encounter some problems like not able to use HBO GO and Chromecast on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch then you may try these underlined troubleshooting steps.
Step 1. Software Updates:
- First of all, ensure that you have the latest version of the HBO GO app and if you don’t have the latest version then go to the App Store and search if update is available or not.
- Also, make sure that your iOS software is up to date. Simply got to settings then General and head towards System Update. You can get more information from the Apple Help: Update the iOS software.
Step2:Power cycle your devices:
- Firstly, unplug the power cord from the modem and router.
- Now unplug your chromecast device too.
- Now start by plugging your modem back again and then plug the other network device.
- Plug the chromecast back in.
- Ensure that iOS and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- After all, this try casting a video
Step 3: Delete and reinstall HBO GO
- Simply tap the HBO GO icon while it is prompting and tap delete to confirm
- Now press the home button.
- Now head towards the App store and search for HBO GO and reinstall it.
- Moreover, HBO GO requires a good internet connection while you are streaming your video. If you are continuously facing difficulty while streaming then check the speed of your connection or take Chromecast help to resolve this issue.