Now telecast your favourites on the big screen with the proper support of better internet connectivity. Just navigate to Google Chromecast Download to get the streaming experience right on your screen. And if you are looking out to reset your Chromecast device, then head to these 3 simple methods to reset your Chromecast.
All Chromecast users, are you enjoying the streaming experience with your Google Chromecast? Well, there are many valuable reasons to cherish the streaming device in a superlative way. With the fine features and services, Chromecast has become one of the key streaming devices in the market. The way of providing the high-quality content with the service of the direct telecast on the big screen is one of the most spectacular features one can check out to have the satisfactory streaming experience with the device. This promising feature has made the device to add many new streamers in its list. So, all the new streamers can head to Chromecast free download to kick start their streaming experience.
The flexibility and reliability of providing the fascinating streaming experience sometimes get into trouble with network and server connection. To counter these issues, we usually go to the basic step of resetting the device. So, if you are still looking out the way to get started with the resetting of the device, then head on to these three simple methods to get your Chromecast in the working condition.
1st Method– Use the Chromecast Desktop app
- The first thing which you need to do is to unlock the Chromecast app on your computer. If you don’t get the app on your desktop, then head on to Chromecast App download to get it on your desktop.
- If you are not able to connect with your Chromecast, then head on to choose the multiple Chromecast options on the network and select the one which you want to make any kind of changes.
- Tao the settings button and then factory reset button followed by Reset button. This will bring your Chromecast to the factory settings. You should also navigate to Chromecast Pc Download to get a better experience of the streaming device.
2nd Method– Use the Chromecast Mobile App
- Make sure that you got the Chromecast app on your phone. It would be difficult for the iOS users to perform the factory reset from the iOS app. The method only works, if you have connected to your Chromecast device.
- Click the Menu button, then Settings followed by “Factory Reset Chromecast” to reset the Chromecast with the factory settings. To do it, you need to run the setup process anew.
3rd Method– Use the Chromecast Reset Button
- The first thing which you need to do is to locate the Chromecast on your Tv. After locating, ensure that it is well plugged to perform the reset.
- Just press the reset button and hold it. You can track the button at the end of the Chromecast Dongle.
- Now, clasp the reset button for 25 seconds. This will make the light of the Chromecast button blinking with the tv showing the Chromecast logo and the message of “Resetting to Factory Defaults”. Do navigate to Chromecast Extension download to have the streaming content on your tv screen.