Download Chromecast and setup kodi is very simple and easy as compare to setup with Android device. Just follow the following step for the successful installation. Kodi is an open source streaming device that allow you to cast your local media files to your big screen smart Tv.
- Download following files Google Cast Kodi.deb file, the iOS App Signer, (save both to desktop) and install Xcode 7.
- Connect iOS device to your Mac System, launch Xcode 7, Build new application with name “Kodi” so you can easily identify for future process.
- Under the Team drop down box option, select your current team, or login with your Apple ID. If you see a button that says Fix, click it to resolve any provisioning profile issues.
- Minimize Xcode 7 and launch iOS App Signer. Click browse and double click on the Kodi.deb file that you downloaded. Select the Signing Certificate and Provisioning Profile, and click Start. The Kodi.ipa file should be saved to your desktop.
- Open Xcode, and click Window in the menu bar and Select Devices.
- Select your iOS device from the list of devices, and click the + sign and select the Kodi.ipa file.
- The Kodi app should be built and deployed to your device.
Once Kodi is deployed to your device, you can unplug it from your Mac, and begin using the app. Remember, no jailbreak is required in order to do this. If you have problem you can call us at our toll free number 1-855-293-0942. Special thanks to DanTheMan827 for posting the original tutorial and idownloadblog for elaborate it very well.