As we know Chromecast Download app will make us cast our favorite content, if you haven’t downloaded this app then to do it today. If you’re scuffling with the issues with Hulu on your Chromecast, we will require troubleshooting the device that you’re using to stream video or cast with – like an iPad or Android device.
Below are some directions that may assist to resolve streaming or connection problems with Hulu on Google Chromecast:
- Try turning off your casting device (iPhone, iPad, and Android), waiting for full 60 seconds, and then turning it on.
- Clear the Hulu caches of Hulu app or temporary file (iOS):
- Android – From the home screen, navigate to Applications, Manage Applications, All, Hulu and make a press on the Clear cache.
- iPad – On the left of the Hulu app, you need to make a tap on Menu icon, gear icon, settings, temporary files, clear temporary files.
- iPhone – At the Hulu app’s bottom, make a tap on More icon, settings, temporary files, clear temporary files. You need to tap the Browse button, setting for the new version of the Hulu app.
- Force quit the application:
- Android – Navigate to Settings, application, manage applications, all, Hulu, and make a press on Force Stop.
- iOS – Navigate to your home screen and make a double click your home button so you can bring up the multi-task tray. If you’re using iSO 6 or earlier, hold your finger on the Hulu app until it beings wiggling. Tap the red button above its icon, then make a tap on your Home button for the completion. On iOS 7, swipe up on the Hulu screenshot until it vanishes, then tap the home button to complete.
You can get the Google Chromecast Download app by stepping ahead to the Google Play Store.
- Uninstall, power cycle, and install Hulu and Chromecast applications again: This ensure that you’re using the up-to-date version of both apps:
- Android – Navigate to settings, applications, manage applications, all, all, Hulu or Chromecast and make a press on Uninstall. Then turn off the device and let it sit for 60 seconds. Turn it on and then install then app again from the Google Play Store.
- iOS – You need to delete the Hulu application from the iOS device by making a press and holding the Hulu or Chromecast icon unless the app starts to shake. Tap the X in the upper left-hand corner of the icon to delete. Navigate to the app store and install the application again.
- Check for available updates to your casting device:
- Android – Naviagte Settings > About phone/tablet > System Updates
- iOS – Navigate to Settings > General > Software Update
- If the iOS application continues to run into problems, try resetting your setting of network. Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings. Chromecast Extension Download is another way to stream your content.