All Chromecast users, how are you doing with your ultimate streaming device? The dynamic streaming device of Google has already been a key player in the section of streaming devices. With the streaming device, you must have been streaming your favorite content on the big screen.
Apart from the regular streaming, there are some of the key online services which can render the quality content on your big screen. This is the reason we are here with the Popcorn online service, which is well known to deliver the classic movies and TV shows from torrents without any cost. All you are required to do is choose the item which is downloaded from a random torrent site and then it is played on the computer. The Popcorn time can easily run on Windows, Android 4.0.3, Linux, Mac and higher.
The online service has also got a website where you can easily stream the HD television, and movies show free via your web browser. If you are using the Popcorn time service from your Chrome browser, then you can also cast the content to your Google Chromecast device. It sounds really good to have the extra bunch of content on Chromecast.
Now, let’s head to the section of getting and setup the Popcorn Time in the Chrome browser. After that, we will tell you the way you can cast the Popcorn time to your Google Chromecast device.
Popcorn Time Online Service
Firstly, you need to head to the website of the Popcorn time online service. Then, you will view a large section of the TV shows and movies to select for your watching.
- After choosing what you want to watch, just tap on it. Then, you will be head to the page for that particular title.
- If you have chosen the TV series, then you will view the available episodes and seasons to watch. And if chosen a movie, then you will view the title, photos and the short description from the movie.
- Before you head on to tap for watching it now in the center middle of the page, head to choose the HD quality. They render the 3D, 1080p, and 720p for the movies. While the TV shows have a range of video quality. It is available from the standard definition to the different HD choices. Once you are settled with the video quality, just head to tap the watch it now buttons to kick start watching.
- After tapping the watch it now button, you will witness a page informing to use the Popcorn time service in the browser. And for that, you will require downloading the browser plugin of the torrents time. Now, just move ahead and tap the download now button.
- To make it easy, you will get an alert in the center of the Chrome browser where there will be the downloading of the plugin. It conveys that a file like that can harm your computer, so just tap either on the Keep or discard button.
- Finally, you have decided to install the plugin that is required. After the downloading is finished, head to install the plugin file. Then, the first run will get started. It is advisable that you should use a VPN to keep the viewing and yourself unnamed. Still, if you wish to go without any VPN, then just tap the continue button.
Now, you are all set to roll the Popcorn time service and also casting it through the Chromecast.
Before heading to the main steps, just ensure that you have got the new version of the Chrome browser installed on the computer. Preferably, there should be at least a version of the Chrome browser along with the installed Chromecast extension.
Check out the steps below-
- Head on to click on the Chromecast icon in the top right-hand side of the Chrome browser.
- After that, head to choose your Google Chromecast device to cast the screen from your computer to the TV.
- Now, you should witness the Popcorn time movie or show that appear on the TV screen.
- Before kicking start the casting of the Popcorn Time through your Google Chromecast, ensure that you have got the Google Chrome browser, torrent plugin, Popcorn Time Website, and your Chromecast.
- Now, head to grab some Popcorn and enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies.
If you get any problem with the steps, just head to the professionals for better guidance and assistance.