How is it going with your chromecast device? There is no doubt that the Google’s streaming device has been one of the top class streaming devices in the market. Its lineup of fascinating features and services has been rendering the classic streaming experience to all the users around the world. If you are one of the new users of the streaming device, then don’t forget to Download Chromecast in order to let the streaming device to cast the content on your big screen. After the downloading of the extension, you will be able to stream all your favorite content on the big screen.
Being one of the prime products of Google, the streaming device has always been under the improvement scanner of the company in terms of getting upgraded with the latest features and functions. This is the reason that the streaming device is being a fair competitor against the top class competitors.
Apart from the features and services, it’s always been amazing to stream your favorite content with the help of Google services on the big screen. Having the Google services with the chromecast is also one of the key reason that the streaming gets easy with the Google’s top device. But, there are some of the instances when there is the connection issue with the device you try to connect the streaming device.
This is the reason we are here with the solutions to fix up the connection bug with your device.
Head on to rebooting of the chromecast device
Simply rebooting the chromecast device resolve many of the issues. There are actually two ways you can reboot the device.
Option 1- Google Home app
- Firstly, you need to ensure that the tablet or mobile device is being linked to the same Wi-Fi as the chromecast device.
- Now, you need to unlock the Google Home app.
- After that, you will need to click Devices option in the top right of the screen in order to view all the available chromecast devices.
- Now, if you are willing to reboot, simply head on to the top right side of the screen and then click the device card menu and then Settings.
- Now, you will need to head on to the Device Settings page in the top right corner, and then click the More button, followed by Settings.
- Simply head on to unplug the power cord from your chromecast
- Now, just leave it unplugged for around 1 minute
- After that simply plug in the power cord to the chromecast
After applying these options, if you still get any kind of tech bug, then you can get in touch with the experts for better guidance and solutions.